About Eddisbury Construction
Eddisbury Construction Company Limited, have been serving the local community since the company was founded by Nigel Bird in 1981. Over the last 40 years we have built up an enviable reputation for quality and service. (Pictured on the left is Mr. Nigel Bird, Eddisbury Construction Director seen receiving an award for the best Large Victorian Conservatory installation from Ultraframe.) Our installation teams treat your home with the care and attention it deserves. When we leave a completed installation we will always ensure that the workmanship is of the highest standard and that you are delighted with the result. Service and Security – No Salespeople No Sales calls No bogus discounts! At Eddisbury Construction, we are proud not to employ salespeople. Customers will not be pressured, pestered or given bogus discounts.
We provide professional advice and practical solutions. Technical Director Nigel Bird will oversee your home improvement project from start to finish. After an initial consultation and taking primary measurements you will be provided with a detailed written quotation. If you wish to proceed, Nigel will personally carry out the detailed survey to make sure your windows will fit correctly and your design requirements are met. He will also be there to supervise the installation of your new windows. Nigel has professional qualification in Construction Technology and Management and is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Building. With the benefit of his experience, he can advise you on your concerns you may have about installation of your windows, including structural, damp-proofing and insulation issues. Why Independent Network and what does it mean to you the customer? On average, Independent Network members achieve around a 97% customer satisfaction rating, compared to the industry’s average of just 83%. Independent Network was formed in 1996, back when the PVC-U window industry was beset with problems. Double glazing used to be associated with pushy salespeople and shoddy workmanship.
It was difficult to tell who to trust, and companies were failing – leaving customers with lost deposits, and a loss of faith. Something had to be done, and as one of the world’s biggest and most forward-thinking window system suppliers, VEKA plc was the only company in the industry that had the foresight to find a solution. A number of VEKA’s best PVC-U window fabricators and installers came together to form Independent Network. The idea was, and still is, to ensure that customers are treated fairly, by an organisation that strictly polices itself, in order to offer consistently high standards.
* The Independent Network Insurance-Backed Guarantee and deposit and staged payment protection guarantee are given by us and are backed up by insurance policies in our name covering our liabilities under our guarantees
Please give us a call on the telephone number 01260 224 569, or contact us by Fax or e-mail below. We can also send you our Hassle-Free guide to choosing UPVC Doors, Windows and Conservatories!
- The Independent Network ten-year product guarantee on every installation – with no small print and no hidden clauses.
- Our Ten-Year Insurance-Backed Guarantee on every installation* – ensuring your complete peace of mind.
- Our deposit and staged payment protection guarantee on every deposit paid and or stage payment, also backed by our insurance – how better to safeguard your investment?
- Every Independent Network installer and surveyor is trained to strict minimum standards to ensure every installation is up to our required specification.
- Every Independent Network installation complies with all building and fire regulations.
- A confidential Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire for every customer – our confirmation that you are completely happy with every installation carried out by your chosen member.
- All frames are made exclusively from the world-leading PVC-U extrusions from VEKA plc, a world renowned manufacturer with a reputation second-to-none for combining technical excellence with sheer good looks – your guarantee that the materials quality is up to the same standards we demand at every stage of installation.
- All frames manufactured only by an approved Independent Network manufacturer to ensure that the chain of quality is unbroken from factory, to your door.
- Every employee who visits you must carry an up-to-date Identity Card, including a photograph, issued by Independent Network to reassure you that they are fully trained.
- Every member has been vetted for financial stability before being allowed to join. We make sure we trust them, before we ask you to.
Which Trusted Trader reviews
We’re proud of the projects we’ve completed over the years, but if you’d like to hear from our customers to see how they rated us on Which Trusted Trader reviews, take a look!
WE PROVIDE A TEN YEAR INSURANCE-BACKED GUARANTEE* ON EVERY I.N. REGISTERED INSTALLATION ...assuring you of complete peace of mind from the moment you request your guarantee
EVERY INSTALLER AND SURVEYOR ARE TRAINED TO INDEPENDENT NETWORK STRICT STANDARDS ...ensuring every installation is up to Independent Network specification
EVERY UPVC FRAME IN AN I.N. REGISTERED INSTALLATION IS MANUFACTURED BY AN APPROVED I.N. MEMBER ...assuring you an unbroken chain of quality from factory to your home
EVERY EMPLOYEE WHO VISITS YOU MUST CARRY A CURRENT I.N. IDENTITY CARD, WITH PHOTOGRAPH ...so you can be sure they are who they say they are
EVERY CUSTOMER RECEIVES A CONFIDENTIAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION QUESTIONNAIRE ...to make sure we get honest customer feedback that we can improve upon
EVERY I.N. REGISTERED INSTALLATION COMPLIES WITH ALL BUILDING & FIRE REGULATIONS ...keeping you on the right side of the law
WE HAVE BEEN VETTED FOR FINANCIAL STABILITY BEFORE WE'RE APPROVED TO JOIN I.N. ...they make sure they trust us before we ask you to
EVERY UPVC FRAME IN AN I.N. REGISTERED INSTALLATION IS MADE USING QUALITY VEKA PROFILE ...your assurance of quality at the heart of every frame